Amada Senior Care
The ideal candidate would either come from the professions (Medical Devise Sales/ Pharmaceutical Sales) or an executive from corporate America. Generally 35 to 55 years old with a track record of success in their previous career. Out sourced white-collar profession with strong networking skills.
Today, with 10,000 Americans turning 65 every day, the demand for senior care is ever increasing. The US senior population currently sits at approximately 50 million. By 2030, the senior population will swell to 81 million (Source: US Census Bureau).
Experts call the explosive graying of the American population the “Silver Tsunami.” There are two main reasons for this swell:
- Born between 1946 and 1955 · Represent the largest section of the US population
- Have created, defined and supported some of the largest companies in history
- Will actively be looking for care for themselves and their parents as they age
Longer Life Expectancy
- Due to an increased commitment to health and wellness
- Also due to advancements in medicine
- Average life expectancy has increased by 9 years for men and 7 years for women since 1960
Here are a few reasons Amada’s business model is truly unique:
1. Growth. In 6 years, Amada has become one of the largest and fastest growing companies in Southern California.
2. Multiple Streams of Revenue. We educate our clients on their home care and senior living options. They make the choice.
3. Largest Territory in the Industry. At 350K+ in total population, our territories are larger than the competition.
4. Transparent. Proprietary cloud based software that runs your business efficiently. With Transparent, we don’t just promise to do certain tasks; we can show clients that the tasks have been completed.
Amada Senior Care
In Business Since
Training & Support